- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 12-Cup
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin pan with baking cups.
2.In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Add vanilla and banana; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream; mix thoroughly. Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling baking cups 2/3 full.
3.Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on cooling rack; remove from pan and cool completely.