1. Sift the flour, corn starch, and salt in a large bowl. Give it a whisk.
2. In your standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar together.
3. Add the eggs while mixing. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
4. Add 1 tsp vanilla extract and mix to combine.
5. Pour in the flour mixture and mix until everything is well incorporated, making sure to scrape the bowl down.
6. Put the dough in a plastic bag, flatten it together, then chill it in the refrigerator so it firms up. Once the dough is chilled, place it on a rolling mat, sprinkle with flour and roll out with a rolling pin. Move the dough around to prevent it from sticking. Use circular cookie cutters to cut out your cookies. Take away extra scraps to re-roll for more cookies. Place them on non-stick cookie sheets and bake at 375F for 12 minutes. Once they are done allow them to cool on the cookie sheets before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.