- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Recipe Right Round Cooling Rack
- Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Cookie Sheet, 15 x 10-Inch
1.Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2.In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the egg; mix well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix well. Stir in chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie pan.
3.Bake 11-13 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 3 minutes on pan; remove and cool completely on cooling rack.