- 1 package (15.25 ounces) Favorite cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Garden Candy Color Set
- Candy Decorating Primary Colors Set, 1 oz.
- Bright White Candy Melts® Candy, 12 oz.
- Pink Icing Color, 1 oz.
- Lemon Yellow Icing Color, 1 oz.
- Kelly Green Icing Color, 1 oz.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Violet Icing Color, 1 oz. Gel Food Coloring
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Sky Blue Icing Color, 1 oz.
- Performance Pans Aluminum Sheet Cake Pan, 9 x 13-Inch
- Performance Pans Aluminum Round Cake Pan, 8-Inch
- Performance Aluminum Pans 9-Inch Round Cake Pan
- Excelle Elite Non-Stick Fluted Tube Pan, 9.75-Inch
- Perfect Results Non-Stick Fluted Tube Pan, 9-Inch
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray one 13 x 9 x 2 in. pan or two 8 or 9 x 2 in. round pans or a fluted tube pan with vegetable pan spray.
2.In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil; beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
3.Bake 30-35 minutes for round pans; 35-40 minutes sheet pan; 50-55 minutes for fluted tube pan. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling grid and cool completely.
4.In small bowl, whisk together confectioners’ sugar and milk. Prepare glaze and divide into separate bowls, tinting each Lemon Yellow, Sky Blue with Kelly Green, Kelly Green with Sky Blue, Pink and Violet with Sky Blue. Start with white glaze, then randomly add colored glaze. Repeat until desired look